Child and sitter photography
Karen also loves baby and child photography.
CHILD PORTRAIT SESSIONS
These portrait sessions will suit babies from 3 months to under school age.
Child / Sitter Portrait Pricing.
Child / Sitter portraiture - £145 - All images.
- £50 booking deposit to reserve your date in my diary.
- 1-2 hour session at my home in Wellington.
- Full use of my ever growing collection of props.
- My time, talent and full commitment to you throughout.
- My time to professionally retouch and artistically enhance your photos to create beautiful imagery.
- A password protected online gallery for you to select your favourite enlargements.
- Instant download of your images.
- A disc with approximately 15+ images, this will increase with some black and white conversions.
- All matching 6"x4" lustre prints, including the black and whites.
- 1 x 9"x6" lustre print of your choice.
- £50 off all canvas wall art.
EXTRA PRINTS CAN BE ORDERED -
- 5"x7" - £8
- 8"x6" - £10
- 9"x6" - £12
- 10"x8" - £15
- 10"x12" - £20
- 16"x20" - £30
- DIGITAL IMAGES - £25 each
- 16"x12" - £149
- 16"x16" - £159
- 20"x16" - £169
- 20"x20" - £179
- 30"x20" - £239
- 30"x30" - £279
A portrait session will take approximately an hour but your child will usually direct how long they are happy to go on for.
I work Monday to Friday in my home space, 10am - 3pm only.
Due to my small space I can only photograph up to 2 siblings at any one time.
Once you arrive I always allow time for your child to settle into the environment, it is paramount that your child is relaxed and happy to get the best out of the photo shoot.
I am happy for you to bring up to 3 outfit changes for the photoshoot to create a variety of looks, please bear in mind young children may get frustrated with too many outfit changes which can affect how they act during the photo shoot.
If bringing two siblings, here are a few ideas for colour combinations. You don't have to match them perfectly, but with a little thought into similar tones, colours and pattern combinations, it can really have a massive impact on the finished gallery. https://uk.pinterest.com/kkarenkk/kids-clothes-idea/
You can choose up to 3 different colour backdrops (depending on how cooperative you little one is!) and various props for variety in your finished gallery.
AFTER YOUR SESSION:
Approximately 1-2 weeks (this can be up to 3 weeks at busy times) after your session, you will receive notification via email that your online gallery is ready to view. Instructions will be sent on how to use the gallery.
Your digital images will be available to download immediately. Once you have chosen your favourite image as your 9" x 6" print and any other enlargements you would like, I will place the order, these can then be collected with your proof 6" x 4" prints and your images on a disc, approximately 7-14 days later.
I do occasionally offer themed mini portrait sessions, I will include a Saturday for these mini sessions for slightly older children. Please follow me on Facebook so not to miss out on these fun special mini offers.