Karen also loves baby and child photography.
CHILD PORTRAIT SESSION
This portrait session will suit babies from 3 months to under school age.
Child / Sitter Portrait Pricing.
Child / Sitter portraiture - £150
- £50 booking deposit to reserve your date in my diary.
- 1 hour session at my home in Wellington.
- Full use of my ever growing collection of props.
- My time, talent and full commitment to you throughout.
- My time to professionally retouch and artistically enhance your photos to create beautiful imagery.
- 12 -15+ high resolution digital images (this will almost double with the black and white conversions) sent via download link to your computer (no physical items).
A portrait session will take approximately an hour but your child will usually direct how long they are happy to go on for. Sometimes a child will need settling in time and I'm always happy to go over the hour if needed.
I work Monday to Friday in my home space, 10am - 3pm only.
Due to my small space I can only photograph up to 2 siblings at any one time.
Once you arrive I always allow time for your child to settle into the environment, it is paramount that your child is relaxed and happy to get the best out of the photo shoot.
I am happy for you to bring up to 3 outfit changes for the photoshoot to create a variety of looks, please bear in mind young children may get frustrated with too many outfit changes which can affect how they act during the photo shoot.
If bringing two siblings, here are a few ideas for colour combinations. You don't have to match them perfectly, but with a little thought into similar tones, colours and pattern combinations, it can really have a massive impact on the finished gallery. https://uk.pinterest.com/kkarenkk/kids-clothes-idea/
We can use one dark and one light backdrop (depending on how cooperative you little one is!) and various props for variety in your finished gallery.
AFTER YOUR SESSION:
Approximately 1-2 weeks (this can be up to 3 weeks at busy times) you will receive an email with your link to download your images.
I do occasionally offer themed mini portrait sessions, I will include a Saturday for these mini sessions for slightly older children. Please follow me on Facebook so not to miss out on these fun special mini offers.